Welcome to the Laboratories for
We conduct R&D and perform project management on the leading-edge of a
variety of disciplines and their relationships with different industries. Our current efforts involve:
What's New (22 July 2014):
- We have added our new article on our entropy inspiration in the Journal for the Society for Psychical Research.
- We have added Puthoff & Targ's IEEE 1976 article on remote viewing to the library.
- We have added the American Institutes for Research's review of the STAR GATE program under the White Papers link below.
- We have added two new sections the the Cognitive Sciences Laboratory area. The first of these is White Papers--a place to view papers ready for publication but not yet published, and Videos--a place to view clips and shows from US and International video presentations concerning the STAREGATE program.
The white papers section now includes two new papers and as of this date the videos have a precognitive anomalous cognition trial.
- E. C. May's 2007 Parapsychology Association presentation (Video) on automatic remote viewing judging.
Cognitive Sciences Laboratory CSL has been the home of
the US Government-sponsored research into Extra Sensory
- Biographical Sketch of Edwin C. May, Ph.D.
- View our current activity
- Learn how laboratory experiments are conducted
- Understand what was done for the Government
- See laboratory examples of ESP, Remote Viewing,
or what we now call Anomalous Cognition
- Learn about our current physics research, which explores the
Aharonov-Bohm effect in quantum mechanics.
- Learn about our neuroscience investigations, which use state-of-the-art
analysis of Electroencephalograms (EEG's) to search for
subtle effects in the central nervous system.
To reach the Laboratories for Fundamental Research or the Cognitive Sciences Laboratory,
you can email Dr. Edwin C. May, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.