The Laboratories for Fundamental Research (LFR)
What is new (27 January 2017):
We have begun to transfer the old LFR site from HTML over to a WordPress hosting site. In that process, we are modernizing the 20 year old former site and adding new content.
We are pleased to announce that now there are a number of books available on Amazon:
- Extrasensory Perception: Support, Skepticism & Science.
- The first volume of the two volume set is a broad overview the research in psi worldwide. It includes, a history of psi research; which labs are conducting research; views from a statistical and philosophical perspective.
- The second volume is devoted to various theories designed to understand how psi works.
- Both volumes have an introduction by Professor (neuroscience) James H. Fallon–University of California at Irvine.
- Anomalous Cognition: Remote Viewing Research and Theory. https://www.amazon.com/Anomalous-Cognition-Remote-Viewing-Research/dp/0786494581/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1485561190&sr=8-3&keywords=Edwin+C.+May
- This is a collection of 26 peer-reviewed (with a few exceptions) of papers published from the LFR.
- ESP Wars: East and West. https://www.amazon.com/ESP-Wars-East-Edwin-May/dp/1941408796/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485559870&sr=8-1&keywords=Edwin+C.+May
- This book tells the story of how the U.S. and the former Soviet Union used individuals with enhanced psi ability to spy on each other. It gives the history of the use use of psi in warfare; tells the personal stories of the major players on both sides; is amusing in many places, and is generally a light but informative read. The forward is by General N. Sham, the 1st deputy (i.e., second in command) of the KGB.